Apparently stretched Toyotas are going to be a big thing at SEMA this year. After recently revealing Cartel's "All Stretched Out" Scion xB, it now appears that Toyota will also show off a limousine/rolling office Sienna at SEMA in order to commemorate the popularity of its "Swagger Wagon" video.
Built in partnership with B.A.D. Company, the V6-powered "Swagger Wagon Supreme" wears a coat of Blue Swagger Opal and been stretched 44 inches. Also, this Sienna now rides on 20-inch KMC rims that hide an airbag suspension setup to make it more comfortable and easier to drive on the open road (...).
Due to the 44-inch extension, the roof panel has been replaced with an acrylic unit measuring about 8 feet. The new roof is meant to improve the "functional family vehicle's" interior ambiance.
Toyota outfitted the Swagger Wagon's interior with standard XLE amenities, but B.A.D. Company is the firm that threw in some extra flavor in the form of reversible seat cushions (to appeal to both children and adults), swiveling captain's chairs (one of which is a massaging "Spa Seat"), a Brazilian cherry hardwood floor, full JBL audio system, and more. Go ahead and scroll down for the full list from the press release.
Barring the silly airbag setup, dubs, and mega extension, the interior of this looks fit to compete with all those fancy Escalade-based rolling offices. Sadly, the movers and shakers who purchase those wouldn't be caught dead in a Sienna.
By Phil Alex
Sienna Swagger Wagon Supreme Features [from Press Release]
• Base Vehicle: 2011MY Sienna SE & 2011MY Sienna XLE
• Performance: 3.5L V6 with 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
• Mechanical Modifications: Body extension of nearly 4 feet (44")
• Airbag suspension system: ground clearance range from 2.5 to 6.5-inches
• 20-inch chrome wheels designed by KMC
• Nitto 255/40R20 tires in the rear and 245/45R20 in the front
• Functioning power windows on stretched section of vehicle
• Custom fabricated rear spoiler
• Multiple-step exterior paint process
• Shaved door handles on automatic sliding doors
• Custom acrylic roof replacement (approximately eight-feet long)
• Custom chrome exhaust tips
Interior & Audio
• Custom seating with reversible cushions
• Two swiveling captain's chairs in passenger area
• "Spa Seat" equipped with a multi-function, programmable massage unit
• Foldable hide-away table in sitting area
• Custom cabinetry with a cherry veneer finish and DuPont countertop
• Glass-front refrigerator
• Lowered and leveled floor finished in Brazilian cherry hardwood
• 23"-inch HP TouchSmart computer mounted on a custom bracket allowing multiple viewing positions both inside and outside the vehicle
• Xbox gaming system with DVD player
• Custom JBL surround sound audio system
o Toyota Original Equipment head unit through a JBL MS8 signal processor
o Eight JBL GTO 428 speakers in the main cabin
o Two GTO 428 speakers in the rear hatch
o Two JBL GTO 804 sub-woofers
o Four amplifiers totaling1700 watts of power